James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743
Computer

hi, i am trying to run a firewareFlashLauncher in downloads

hi, i am trying to... Show More

hi, i am trying to run a firewareFlashLauncher in downloads on my Toshiba Satellite laptop but i cant find where it goes? i am trying to run this so i can link my kodak ESP 5250 printer with this laptop?

Show Less

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

Whats the Problem when you attach the printer>
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi James, i am trying to install the software to allow me to set up my Toshiba laptop to communicate wirelessly with my Kodak ESP5250. When i try and open the firmware flash launcher nothing happens or if it does nothing appears on the laptop?

I had the same problem when i tried to install microsoft office - i had to ring a help line, it was there but not visible, hope this is enough information?

Yes thats great can i remote on and have a look i can send you a link to connect
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi James, thats fine, sorry about delay getting back to you - just got in from work

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=68e69859-2462-4f5e-a232-f0e26d98ed99

Click the Link Above

Click the Green I Agree Button

Click RUN/OK/YES if asked

Let me know any Issues
Remote Fix cheers James