Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I want to delete items from a drop box

I want to delete items from a drop box

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you delete items from the DropBox folder on your computer, or from the website?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, you may do a remote support session

Thank you, ***** ***** the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Instructions to delete searches:

1. Click in Search box
2. Keep pressing the Down Arrow key on your keyboard in order to select the item you want
3. Press Del / Delete key on your keyboard

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.