How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Computer Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 39623
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Viet - Computer Tech is online now

On entering my wifes tax returns I stupidly answered the opportunity

Customer Question

On entering my wifes tax returns I stupidly answered the opportunity to have the passwords etc remembered for me. Now I cannot enter my own tax return Please Help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello William! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. At the tax website, look for the Sign out or Log out option, or something similar (or you may have to click on her username / name or account, etc. first) near the top, then you can sign in your own tax account.

If you cannot find the option to sign out, please let me know the tax website you are on, such as TurboTax, HRBlock, etc., so I can provide specific instructions.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,