How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James K. Your Own Question
James K.
James K., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 6598
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
Type Your Computer Question Here...
James K. is online now

After a scammer took control by remote of my computer, the

This answer was rated:

After a scammer took control by remote of my computer, the screen view is now square rather than widescreen. How do i get it back to widescreen?
My name is James
Welcome to Just Answer
What version of Windows do you have Installed
xp , vista 7 or 8
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows Vista 7

I can remote on and fix this for you its DPI problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can't you just tell me rather than do it by remote? I don't want to pay an extra £21.46 ifI can do it myself.

Sure !
Right click and Empty space on your Desktop
Click Screen Resolution
under resolution Move the slider to where it says Recommended
then click Ok /Apply
Cheers James
Now please Rate My Service with the smiley Faces and submit
James K. and 3 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you