My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
It sounds like your Kindle may be hardware faulted. Please, follow the instructions below that I typed for you, so that you can setup a free replacement or repair.
Please, click the following link: - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- Log into your account.
- Click the Kindle button.
- Choose Kindle Device from the pull down menu.
- Choose Problem with my Kindle from the next menu
- Choose My Kindle is frozen from the next menu
- Click the Call Us button.
- Enter your phone number and click the Call Me Now button.
You can explain your issue to them and request a repair and/or replacement.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,