Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

How can I operate the software audacity? It's already install

How can I operate the software audacity? It's already install onto my computer.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In Audacity, you will see the music on both timelines, so when you play the file your actually playing both at the same time.
You need to remove one of the music tracks in the timeline, and the other will play correctly.
This shows how you combine two songs, which is what you have done and want to undo
You can also get all the manuals and tutorials here
But the problem you have at the moment is that your playing both songs in the one track, so you need to remove one of them.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.