Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

I have my partners fb username/telephone no but no password

I have my partners fb username/telephone no but no password ***** u help ?
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Are you asking to find out someone elses password?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Correct lol
I am sure you already know the answer that is coming -- Unfortunately, it is not possible to tell you someone else's password ***** help you "hack" into their account; as you know it would be illegal to do that. If you think of it as your account--Would you be okay with someone else (significant other or not) asking to gain access to any account of yours?
Please understand that I have to deliver bad news in some situations and this is one of them. I am only the messenger and the rating system is used for our session and not the overall bad outcome. Please take a minute and rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit.