Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

In have a new Surface pro 3 , and I have set it up but

Hi In have a new Surface pro 3 , and I have set it up but I cannot seem to syncronise with my other home computers A HP Envy Desk Top and a Lenovo lap top both using window 8.1 On both these PCs I use Firefox on the Surface pro I only have internet explorer. can yo help
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with importing your contacts on the Surface Pro?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please, My apologies for the delay but I was called away

No issues, let's get started with the remote session now. Are you replying to me from the Surface Pro now?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Okay. Please open up the following remote session link now:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=87bcdc86-dbf0-4757-a7c4-dc4eff78b8d0
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your IE browser (at the very bottom.)
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Your issues have now been resolved via the remote session.
If you could kindly take a moment to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it.