dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.

Why can't I get ITV player on my HUMAX HDR-FOX T2

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

hi, thank you for using JA:

Unfortunately, ITV service is not allowed in Humax T2. The Humax T2 is a freeview box, that can receive bbc I player, you tube, flicker, internet radio and [email protected] However, ITV player is only available to Freesat Humax models, with these other services:

BBC iplayer and itv player.

Unfortunately, Humax doesn't have plans to launch the ITV service in the Humex T2. If you want, I can search for another device that will let you see ITV, for a very reasonable price. Please, let me know if you are interested.

Read more: