Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I have an Epson stylus Rx420. When printing from computer how

I have an Epson stylus Rx420. When printing from computer how do I cancel documents already waiting in queue to be printed?They are no longer necessary.

Hello Lesley! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you right-click on a document in queue, does it give you the option to cancel?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I Click print a pane with the option to cancel appears fleetingly and not long enough for me to read it properly or cancel anything.

It prints very fast. What is showing in the print queue now? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

9 documents are waiting. printer status panel flashed up so briefly I could not read it.

Click on Start\Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, then open your printer there, then right-click on a document there, does it let you cancel? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Control panel does not appear long enough for me to do anything.

I'm sorry. Please do the following in order to connect with me remotely:

1. Please click on the website below:
  2. Then download / run the file when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the program.
  4. Do not close the program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.