Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

My Acer windows 7 home computer has failed several times to

My Acer windows 7 home computer has failed several times to download Windows update which shows error code 800F081F each time I try. This has happened recently and was previously ok. Can you help please.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did BT try anything?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

BT apparently could not attempt to resolve the issue. Yes you can doremote support.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

Thank you. In the future, for system restore issue, you can run the windows repair tool at the website below:

You can get back to me anytime as needed. Thank you again.