Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I seem to have binkiland on my computer. Also, I thought the

I seem to have binkiland on my computer. Also, I thought the version of software that I had installed would have recognised this and at least have alerted me to the problem. If the AVG antivirus does not handle this problem, I am unsure whether advertised software will lead me into further problems. my system uses Windows 7 and my internet link was google chrome. My AVG software includes AVG Internet security 2015, 1 click maintenance, and PC Tuneup. ***** ***** UK
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When does this issue occur?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK with me. Just tell me what to do to establish the link

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=576f7e95-bdf7-418a-9610-4764ed5716fc

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.