arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified

I have just purchased the asus memo pad 7" 16 gb. during the

i have just purchased the asus memo pad 7" 16 gb. during the setup proccesswhen i am asked to connect to a wireless network, i keep getting a report of "Authentication problem" The tablet & the router are finding each other and the signal strength is exelent how may i resolve this problem?
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.By the way, have you confirmed the wireless key you typed in is correct?
Have you just unboxed the product or used it on other wireless router before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have just unboxed the tablet it is brand new

ok,What happens when you enter pass key, is it giving out some error?
Besides, please double check wireless key..Please reply
Are you there
If you are typing the right pass key, then we have to move to security mode that you applied on wireless router..Could you mention the security mode set on wireless key
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry i took so long, when i reply to you the page jumps to previous page and i did not realise. what is the security mode? i am sorry i am not very computer wise

Are you chatting from computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is it wireless / LAN?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is wireless

ok, Can you download and run remote desktop tool from below linkIt helps to connect your machine and can work with youHere's the link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nothing is happening

Dear sir,I lost connection with you. Will you please connect to preferred network, so that i can connect back
Dear sir, Hope your issue has solved.. If you don't mind would you please click below smiley button and rate my service Thanks and Have a great day