Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I have adobe Lighthouse 4, I keep getting the 'email failed

I have adobe Lighthouse 4, I keep getting the 'email failed to send' message when I try to send email within Lighthouse. Yesterday, it sent a few emails but stopped after 6-7. Today nothing will send.
I can send and receive emails in outlook, I just need to email some images to a friend.

Hello James! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean Adobe Lightroom?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, Adobe lightroom 4. i use yahoo mail.

I took photos at a communion last weekend. Just trying to email them to friends email address.

Remote session would be great.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue, thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.