Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist

I have bought a GT-S5611 mobile, but do not understand all

I have bought a GT-S5611 mobile, but do not understand all of what it can do. The user instructions which came in the box are very limited.
Is there a publication which will tell me in detail how to work all the available facilities?
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Unfortunately the manual that you have with the phone is the only available user guide from Samsung. However I have an interactive guide for a very similar Samsung that will be a great help to you. Most all of the menu functions and operations are the same.>PLEASE CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I record an announcement that a caller hears?

What is 'tethering'?

I will need the name of your cellular provider in order to give you the instructions for the greeting, each carrier has a different way of doing the voicemail. Tethering is a feature that allows a cellular device to share internet data with a computer or other device.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. My provider is

By trial and error I have found how to record the announcement!

Now I would like to know, please: what is 'Opera Mini'?

thats great, the opera mini is the web browser.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. Now I am moving my old mobile number to, they want me to turn off WiFi. How, please?

okay, From the Idle screen, press (Menu) ➔ Settings ➔ Phone>Airplane Mode: Turn off all wireless communication on the phone. Select On or Off to set your phone to Airplane Mode.
here is a better manual also> PLEASE CLICK HERE<Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I could find only 'flight mode', and it is turned OFF.

They still ask for WiFI turn be turned off.

What now, please?

Okay, turn thae airplane mode on. That will disable wifi.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well, I am puzzled; I turned airplane mode on, and they still say the same.

okay, there must be another issue because that disables wifi.