Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My laptop just shows "Shutting Down" past half hou

my laptop just shows "Shutting Down" for the past half hour
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Press and hold the power button keep holding it and the laptop should force itself off. Try to turn it on and if it says it needs to repair, let the repair run. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it came on. now its preparing to configure windows

.
Let it run, it should configure properly if it does not let me know. It can take a while.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is running now. thanks

.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.