arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have purchased on line,"tune up utilities 2014 full

I have purchased on line,"tune up utilities 2014 full version" cutomer ref 78209207,invoice AKD-73642399307,and pai for it!!I was sent a reg key TMVCH-CGH3X-Q9GLE-Q4MW2-IOQJO-47KJY,when the "scan sreen" comes up it asks me to register. The reg slot will only accept,the first 4 groups,and will not take the last 2groups,There for I cant get this product to work. I am in the uk tel XXX
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.
Please let me know when you are ready
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am ready now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how long is the "wait time" for my answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is the answer?????
Are you available now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
I suggest to have a Remote Session, it helps to work with real time and can identify issue more easily. Please download and install remote tool from below linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=802b54b9-daf4-484a-ab44-8db733fb24e0Thanks
let me know if you have any trouble
Do you get my response
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please use the telephone,I cant get anywhere with this remote download,Tel no uk ***********
I am sorry, i don't have that option..I shall assist you to run Remote Desktop Tool
Please answer..Are you able to download tool from link which shared on previous post
Dear sir, Hope your issue has been resolved...If everything is fine, please use stars to rate my service have a great day !Fiyaz