arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified

I have been having problems with my laptop (satellite L450D-128

Customer Question

I have been having problems with my laptop (satellite L450D-128 S. No Y9183815K it has been found that the battery (PA3534U-1BRS) is faulty i.e. even windows 10 runs with battery removed. This unfortunately means it is no longer portable, it use to hold <2 hrs before recharging is there a replacement battery.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
It seems your laptop battery is gone... You can get replacement battery from below link If you need genuine battery, you can get it from here Please let me know if you need further help.. Please rate me service if you think i have provided the information you requiredThanks,Fiyaz
Dear sir,Hope you are doing good. I am checking to see if you are still waiting for answer.. If i have already given you required information, please rate my service by clicking the stars on this question. Thanks and Have a Great Day..Fiyaz
Hi,Would you please update status....