Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Folks,I am running the asus dvd player and there is

Hi Folks,
I am running the asus dvd player and there is a rectangular box in the top right hand corner of the screen displaying the "Time", "Title", "Chapter", "Video", "Audio", and "Output".
It displays everytime I use the dvd player now. It didn't at the beginning, but about 2 weeks ago I tapped the mouse section of my laptop a few times and now I can't remove this box displaying the above information.
Can anyone help me remove this please?
Thanks,
James Davey.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.What is the model number of the Asus dvd player.