Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  4 yrs of Hardware & Software Troubleshoot exp

Task '*.************ - Sending'

Task '*.************ - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' this message keeps appearing on my outlook account every time I try to send an email. I have tried to reset the account twice and this normally works for a time. I am receiving emails ok but out going are just stuck. very frustrated and would like to get this fixed?

Hi , Welcome to justanswer.comIt will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..for that please follow the below steps Please open the below link URL in browser then click on I agree button .After that click on Download link to download a file and run it
You can rate my solution here . Regards ,Satchi