Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have purchased and installed Microsoft office 2013 but when

I have purchased and installed Microsoft office 2013 but when I come to use word a message keeps appearing saying tere is a fault on word and it needs to close
May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** don't know how to do what you require

I sent you a request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do I give you remote service?

I will send you a link on which you will click and run the remote support program. When you do that; i will be connected. BUT before we do that; you need to accept the remote service (by clicking view offer) and then clicking (accept offer)
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=806107