How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Hannell Your Own Question
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 8480
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Jerry Hannell is online now

I wish to renew m Norton Security fee. My circumstances have

Customer Question

I wish to renew m Norton Security fee. My circumstances have since changed as follows:
In SS15 6Sd have ceased trading as Laindon engineering at 9 Hornsby square, Basildon SS15 6sd .
I have started a new company from my hMail ome address. My E.Mail remains as follows Laindon.Engineering @ I am
now trading as M.T.Engineering operating from Ash Lodge, Ongar I also have new password. I tried online with no success Many Thanks M.Trowbridge Tel:01277 365068
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 2 years ago.
Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.