Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I have just upgraded to Windows 10. In doing so I have lost

I have just upgraded to Windows 10. In doing so I have lost my outlook calendar.
Did you do an upgrade to Windows 10 or did you new a new installation? Are your files still there in the new Windows 10 installation? Is Outlook installed on the new installation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I upgraded to Windows 10. As far as I can see most of my files are there. Outlook 2013 is installed.

Are your emails shown in outlook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My outlook e mails are working fine and all there.

My outlook diary is shared and so in the Cloud. But windows 10 won't allow me to click on the i cloud option for the calender

Okay so this has to do with iCloud syncing... your calendar is actually visible through outlook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It may well be due to i cloud syncing. The Calendar is there. It is just that none of the appointments are shown

As far as iCloud syncing with Outlook via Windows 10, Apple doesn't currently support Windows 10.
Until they support windows 10, there's no way to get your Windows 10 installation of Outlook to sync with iCloud.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204230
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I have to pay 28 quid for this?

If you ware not satisfied, you can contact***@******.*** and request a refund