Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My name is***** and I purchased my new AVG Security

My name is***** and I purchased my new AVG Security program frm u 2 days ago! I'm not sure if I have a new valid security for the years 2016/17. I have no Icon securing my one computer. May I talk to someone to ensure me, that everything is as it should be & I'm fully cocered as last year?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Did you actually perform the installation of the program Dr Lutz?
Meaning the downloading and installing of it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I Downloaded the new Avg Security for 2 years. Goahead & connect to my computer please so we can get this done! Karl

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect