Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

Is it possible to BUY a replacement remote RM-SC3RE

Is it possible to BUY a replacement remote for an RM-SC3REMOTE?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it is and you can order it online and have it delivered to you via my link below
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you have the delivery address?

I cannot see that here, but you cannot make an order without it, so if you placed your order the address has been received.
Did you place the order yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought that I had. The bank details were sent.

ok, did you receive a confirmation email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not yet.

If you want, as an added service I can connect to your computer and we can do this together, is this something you wish? If so, please accept the offer and we can do this.
Can you go to
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID 548 578 760