Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I am locked out of my kindle (reason I dont know) I cannot

I am locked out of my kindle (reason I dont know) I cannot download any books as I cannot unlock the Wi.Fi network as I cannot remember what password ***** used at the time I set up the kindle HELP pls Denis
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your wifi password ***** you router to connect your kindle.let me know how you are communicating with me on this chat are you on a computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i am in com with you on the pc
let me know what is the operating system is it windows or mac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 7
i believe your computer is connected to the same wifi router on which your kindle needs to be up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that is correct
good now follow the steps with me we will grab the router password ***** you can try it on your kindle to connect.
Do you see the wifi icon on the bottom right hand side of the system tray?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i m not sure what do you mean (system tray)
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($12). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
system tray is your start menu button location
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yah go ahead Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi michelle cannot find the box to click on the legal disclaimer ??
scroll down the page you will see a green button
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no cannot see a green button ??
i will send you the remote link again try using a different browser.Or Click here

Problem fixed using remote access.