Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I could not uninstall Samsung Control Center from my laptop

I could not uninstall Samsung Control Center from my laptop as Window 10 upgrade prompted me to do so because it is not compatible with the upgrade
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did you get this error code when trying to uninstall the program using the Control Panel? May I connect remotely with you to check the issue now? Please reply back using the Reply box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it appears when I tried to uninstall the program using control panel
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link: Click 'I Agree', then download the remote file when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Frankly speaking I am not comfortable with someone I never met or knew to connect to my computer!! No offence mate but you do understand?
I see, no issues at all - the (fully secure) remote session would have allowed me to uninstall the program quickly for you, but since you are not comfortable with the same, I'll now provide you with the removal steps to carry out yourself, in my next reply. Please stand by.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your understanding mate.. sorry :-(
OK, now please open up the following link: Download the free 30-day trial for Revo Uninstaller from the page, and then run and install the program accordingly. Next, open up the installed Revo Uninstaller program on your system. In the window that comes up, select "Samsung Control Center" from the list of programs, and then click "Uninstall" at the top. It will then create a restore point and try to uninstall the program normally first. If you get the same error, ignore it and then click Scan on the same window. It will then scan for any program files AND registry items related to the program. Done scanning, tick the "Select All" option, and then click Remove. You will need to do this two times, and the program will be completely removed thereafter.
If you need more help while carrying out these above steps, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.Otherwise, a positive rating (at the top of this page) would be much appreciated. Thank you :)