Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have recently renewed my AVG internet security and have tried

I have recently renewed my AVG internet security and have tried to install quite a few times, but each time it fails. What can I do to get it installed?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get any error/message when the AVG installation fails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the Reply box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It just comes up error and installation failed

Hmm, looks like we might need to do a clean uninstall and reinstall of AVG. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link: Click 'I Agree', then download the remote file when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Your issue has been resolved :) Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated. Thanks for your tme

Thank you very much for the rating and the generous bonus; much appreciated :) Take care!