Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I am having trouble logging on to my internet samsung

i am having trouble logging on to my internet for my samsung galaxy tab 4 tried to restore it but i have forgot my password
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Is your computer connectedto the internet wirelessly? (not by a cable connected to your router)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Connected wirelessly
Thank you. We can get the password ***** it. What version of Windows are you using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it's connected to a Ethernet cable
Thank you. Can you tell me the brand and model of your wireless router?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Talk talk d link router
If you have a TalkTalk router it should have a label containingyour wireless network name (SSID) and wireless password.Do you see that on your router
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry cant find anything like that on the router
Can I connect to your computer remotely? I'll then be able to log in to the router and locate the password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its the password ***** my galaxy tab 4 i have forgot not my router or computer as you can tell i dont no nothing about computers
You are needing the wireless password ***** get the Tab 4 connected to the internet, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to restore my galaxy tab 4 i put a password ***** it to stop anyone deleting all my things on thier i have forgot my password ***** my tablet
I see. That' a bit different. You'll need to do this:Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK.Press and hold the Power key, Home key and Up Volume key at the same time.Release all of the keys keys when the Android image appears.Press the Up Volume key to select wipe data / factory reset.Press the Power key.Press the Down Volume key to scroll to Yes – delete all user data.Press the Power key.Wait for Data wipe complete to appear.Press the Power key to move the cursor to Reboot system now.The device shuts down, restarts, and takes you to the startup menu.