Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a kindle - it is broken. I have bought a new kindle

I have a kindle - it is broken.
I have bought a new kindle and want to register + keep my history
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please turn on the new kindle, and follow the on-screen instructions, then when prompted, please sign in with the email address associated with your Amazon account previously, then you will get all your previous books / info back. Please let me know which step you are stuck at. Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not have the password ***** my account
Please reset your Amazon account password ***** the website below:https://www.amazon.co.uk/passwordPlease let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry. this is not helping me to reset password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
from my e-mail address you must be able to identify me
I'm sorry. Is it Wi-Fi/wireless password ***** Amazon account password? etc.?Is there any error or message when trying at that web page? Are you stuck at any step?Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=60ea40c9-887f-42a6-80cf-bd03596b02a9, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
guys, forget it.
I have used kindle for a long time, and hoped for help.
you just look for more money.
I will re register .
do not charge me for lack of help - this is disappointing
I'm sorry; I will waive the extra remote support free, and I will make sure to get all your previous books for you. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.
There is no additional cost, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/oy6f96s2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,