IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I can't access inbox e-mails dated before 2015 , august 30

I can't access inbox e-mails dated before 2015 , august 30 .
What to do ?
Kind regards ,
Rolf Schlechte
Hello! My name is***** me know if you can see your old e-mails, but they are unavailable when selected, or you cannot see them at all. Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To start with : I'm using YAHOO-mail . I remember the days when I was able to check my inbox for received messages
not restricted to the period of 2015 , august 30 until today ( i.e. 2015 ,november 19) , as I encounter now . Actually
this is the first time since long that I would like to look up a "rather old" messsage .
Thanks for the information! If you haven't deleted your older e-mails, then you should be able to access them without any problems. Let me know how you access your Yahoo! account - is it via an e-mail program such as Outlook, or via web browser by going to www.yahoo.com ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm accessing YAHOO Mail using Internet Explorer . Others , like e.g. Opera show the same behaviour .
Clarifying my problem again : earlier messages than from august 30 this year don't show up at all !
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi IT Miro , sorry but I need a break in our session now . Please go on answering via ***@******.*** .
Let's get in contact again today at roughly 9 pm local time in the Netherlands ? How to contact each other ?
Based on your input, it looks like the messages have been deleted, however, we can check that to be sure. To reconnect with me, just go back to this same web page and send me a new message. I will respond as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi IT Miro ,
here I'm back again . Meanwhile I' ve checked the OUTBOX : there I can access sent e-mails starting from
january 2009 . This in contrast to the INBOX which starts displaying only from august 2015 .
Does this info help you ?
Hello again! The best way for me to be check what happened would be to access your account and check it. For that, I need to know your password. You can type it here and once I am done, you can change it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hopefully I may trust you . Try this password : 10Internetrschle .
Thank you. I will check it now.
I entered the password, but the Yahoo! system recognized me as a suspicious login attempt since I am logging from another location, other than the Netherlands. To be able to login, I need to enter a verification code. It has been sent to you by SMS (to the number ending in 16). Please type the code here so that I can login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Verif.code is 230
The code has expired. I will request a new one. Please type it here as soon as you receive it.
Did you change the password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I did so , to 1Internetrschle
Nether 10Internetrschle or 1Internetrschle works for me.
Should we better establish a remote desktop session so that I can access your Yahoo! account on your computer, while you are watching?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry , it's getting late for me tonight . Lets go on coming monday @ around 21 hours ?
Sure, no problem.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dobro vecer , Miro ,
may be it is the best to arrange a remote access from your PC to mine . You probably know how
to do . Please go on .
Rolf
Thanks! Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49d2b923-1a24-485f-9dd2-54a3df3dd7baWhen a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Connected.
I have checked all e-mail folders and Yahoo! settings, and I cannot explain why your older e-mails in Inbox were deleted. I suggest contacting the Yahoo! support to find out what happened. For any other issue, feel free to let me know. You can rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Regards,IT Miro