Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Have installed Windows from Windows 8.1 I cannot download pdf's

Have installed Windows from Windows 8.1 I cannot download pdf's and other things from the web
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.What happens when you try to download a PDF?Do you get any errors?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please start the remote session
RegardsTom
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=b2e0327f-e6a6-4915-95db-acd1a4eb6836Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is not letting me do this. The app does not pop up to let me down load it
Ok let's see where exactly you're stuck - Were you able to click on the link? If so, what came up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was able to click on the link and the following came up:-
1)Your browser should download the app. Click on the file in the bottom left corner of your browser to start launching the app.
2)You may receive a prompt for your consent. Click the "Run" button to launch the app.
Cannot get beyond this
What browser are you using to click on the link?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Microsoft Edge
Ok, do you have any other browsers?If not, I'll tell you how to proceed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have google chrome but I always access from Edge
Ok, open Google Chrome (no need to close Edge) and go to the following address:https://ngmt.screenconnect.comWhen prompted for a code, enter this: LQUTLet me know when done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have now connected
Good work, connected! Click on the flashing icon at the bottom
There you go!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin