Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I have a Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and cannot unlock the screen.

I have a Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and cannot unlock the screen. When I swipe the touch screen it does not respond. Can you please help me? Thank you.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have old is the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is quite old, probably about 8 years old but I'm not sure.
my apology for the delay.
- remove the SD card and use the phone without it to check if the problem occurs.- soft reset of settings- check for software updates- even without new updates i used nokia update manager re-install the current firmware- changed sim card
Still if the problem persists then you would need the phones touchpad replaced with a new one.Is it a part which can be replaced from any cellphone repair shop.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So sorry for delay in replying Michelle, but all sorted now. Thank you.