Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

After upgrading to windows 10 can't access my email accoun

After upgrading to windows 10 can't access my email account
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email program you are using and the error you get when you try to access it please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Outlook express
I work online, I have made the request to connect to your computer Lee, please accept it
I will then connect to your computer and fix this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I accept
you need to click on accept please on the pop up
Thank you Can you go to Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
642(###) ###-####
ok, its all added correctly now, its the second one in the list.
Let it synch can take some time (1 hour) then tell me if you have any problems please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
642(###) ###-####
wrong password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
642(###) ###-####
I was not online when you replied, please let me know when your online.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have now solved my email problem from a different source however having checked my credit account I find that you have charged me twice for the work you did for me therefore I would like you to to reimburse me one of the payments Thank you for your help.
ok, I did wait for the results but never heard back from you Dave.What is the make and model of the computer?