hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

When I went into my Webmail tonight I could only get a page

When I went into my Webmail tonight I could only get a page of HTTP Status 500 saying server encountered an internal error that prevents it from fulfilling the request. Full stack trace of root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.32 logs.
I had Microsoft Windows on phone to day saying my laptop had problems and they would solve if I went to my laptop. Are they genuine and is that the only way to solve my proplem please
Hello there. Firstly Microsoft will never call you so that is a scam. Please hang up in the future and don't give them any money​About your webmail problem. 9 times out of 10 the problem lies with your Internet service provider having a problem.Please try a different browser such as Internet Explorer to see if you can now get your webmail.If still not then please try again tomorrow.If you are using a plug in 3G mobile phone dongle to get your Interent connection, please try moving your laptop to another location as you may be experiencing signal problems.