Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

I have a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom. I am unable to download the

I have a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom. I am unable to download the photos from it to my desktop computer, which runs Windows 7.2. What program do I need to do this?
I am the person that will be helping you today.
May I ask what happens when you do attempt to transfer images to the computer? Are you given any type of message or error?
I will be standing by.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to use Samsung Get Connected to connect the K Zoom to my desktop, but it cannot find the camera. I have also tried Corel Paintshop Pro X7 without any success, it is asking for a required DLL file but cannot load that.
I was able to connect the camera to the computer some months ago, but it will not now connect
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page:
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 55 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jason, have you been able to connect, or is my firewall blocking you?
I have not been able to connect. Did you have any problems after running the remote application, after it was downloaded?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can see a remote help screen, but it is not doing anything, nor can I write on it
Okay. Did you download the remote application file? Did you open the file after it was downloaded?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes as far as I am aware I did
Let's try another option.Please, click this link: Download and run that file.- It will give you an ID & password. Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ID 750 311 138 Pwd 7114
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason