Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have desktop laptop all on wifi bought kindle 7

I have desktop laptop all on wifi bought kindle 7 for wife trying to switch on wifi but am told wi fi switched on but cannot connect to virginmedia2027092
What is the error you're getting when trying to connect kindle? And are you sure that you're entering the correct password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I tap on to connect it requires password ***** have tried three,neither are accepted. the screen comes up connecting then unable to connect to wi fi. I have reset my password ***** amazon but no change
I can connect with you remotely to check the router settings - then you can try reconnecting. I am sure it is the issue within the router or the password. If you are online from a computer now; i can connect. Let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am on line now
click the link below and run open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=254184
The issue has been resolved. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just waiting for instal ofsystem update
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you didn't get my rating then it 100%e you 100%