Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

My incredimail email is not working. I cannot receive or send

My incredimail email is not working. I cannot receive or send e mails or access my contacts etc.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know since when and how long back you have started facing this problem of send and receiving of emails.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4 days
let me know the operating system you have on the computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 10
do you have a system restore point if its enabled please check that so that we can run a back date system restore.
Let me know the error you get while you try to send receive emails using incredimail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do and I know how to use it I think
can you run system restore and check it there is any system restore point is available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes 29/12/15. It says it will rmove incredimail and some other prorams and may restore them, Shall I go ahead
yes please go a head and select the date 29th
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This did not work and I tried various restoration points. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. This did not work either.
Let me know the time you will be online so that i can follow up and get this fixed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am online at the moment and will be off and on all day. I opened Incredimail on my old computer and there is he same error message there.This is a copy of the error message
Exception: BREAKPOINT (80000003)
Faulting Offset: 00132BD2
008255B1 Flash.ocx
0082B0A7 Flash.ocx
007F33EC Flash.ocx
007D8711 Flash.ocx
007D862C Flash.ocx
0080E7D2 Flash.ocx
007BE02A Flash.ocx
00823E78 Flash.ocx
007D7ED7 Flash.ocx
007D7BC2 Flash.ocx
007D8649 Flash.ocx
0078B69E Flash.ocx
0046ED2A Flash.ocx
0045EABE Flash.ocx
0023FD96 Flash.ocx
00233141 Flash.ocx
00237C33 Flash.ocx
00238F30 Flash.ocx
0026F375 Flash.ocx
please follow the below stepsclick start..control panel..programs and featuresclick on view installed updates option on the left side panesearch for the update KB3132372 if you see it and uninstallrestart computerafter that open incredimail and check
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no such update
can you check in view instalalled updates when was the last update installed
also check if you see this update KB3119147uninstall it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
25/12/15. One does not have a number . The other has KB2565063
okcheck for this one KB3119147
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No match
which email service are you using, yahoo , hotmail etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on your computer, open internet explorer or chrome whichever you use and open the below link and try sending a test email to your own mail idlet me know if it sends and receives fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it says it has been sent but have not received it. i
refresh the page and check
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can access e mails on my i pad and it has not come through.
would it be fine if i remote connect to the computer and check the incredimail settingsif yes, open the below link on your browser on your computerclick here for remote access
or you can type the link the page that opens click on agreedownload and run the file elsinore screen connectallow it to install
Issue resolved via remote access
Customer himichelleclive: michelle this isdemichelleclive: sidemichelleclive: i am now connectedmichelleclive: you can chat with me on this chat boxmichelleclive: please leave the mouse and i will check the settingsmichelleclive: i will have to restart computer oncemichelleclive: ideally i should get reconnectedmichelleclive: but in case not you can post me a message on just answer pagemichelleclive: am reconnectedmichelleclive: check incredimailmichelleclive: does it work or not and do you get the errorGuest: It is now working. Thank you very much.