How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5830
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Michelle is online now

How to edit a Photocopied file on my computer?

Customer Question

How to edit a Photocopied file on my computer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have will have to scan and save the photocopied to on to a a pdf format on your computer and then you download a free pdf editor or a trial pdf editor, download and install it then you will be able to edit the content on the pdf editor.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you have any question feel free to ask.