Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I cannot download Microsoft office 2010

I cannot download Microsoft office 2010
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get any error/message when trying to download and install MS Office now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session (for a minimal fee) to check the issue now? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link: the page that opens up, click "I Agree".Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.)I'll then be connected. Thank you.