Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I am having troble conecting f drive so its backing up to c

Customer Question

i am having troble conecting f drive so its backing up to c drive please can you fix this isue thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gary,You clicked on "Reset this PC" too quick for me to stop you during the remote - can you tell me what you were trying to do with the F drive?Do you have a backup there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that was the problem but Ihave reset pc now and it has fixed it can I still use the site again please, Gary
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Great to hear Gary, of course you can.Keep one of the emails sent to you by us ( so you can come back to this page easily.Feel free to ask for me or simply reply to your current thread and I'll answer you ASAP.Martin