Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I HAVE LOST WI-FI CONNECTION ON MY LAPTOP & CANNOT GET IT BACK

Customer Question

I HAVE LOST WI-FI CONNECTION ON MY LAPTOP & CANNOT GET IT BACK DESPITE FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS THAT COME UP WHEN TROUBLE SHOOTING THE PROBLEM
FOLLOWING NO SUCCESS WITH ANY OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS, IT SUGGESTS THAT I SHOULD CONTACT SERVICE PROVIDER TO RESOLVE THIS.
THE LAPTOP WORKS PERFECTLY WELL WHEN CONNECTED VIA AN ETHERNET CABLE.
WHAT CAN I DO TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE??
NB. THE SUGGESTION TO DICONNECT THE ROUTER POWER - REST FOR 10 SECS- REPOWER - THEN RETEST DOES NOT HELP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you using the problem laptop now to chat with me?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess