Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Stopped working during reading. cannot move anything.will not

stopped working during reading. cannot move anything.will not turn off?
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on /off button on the device for about 30 (to 60) seconds, then turn it back on and check?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it booted up after 45 seconds and is now ok. Thank you for your help.
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,