Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

New kindle wont connect to wifi

new kindle wont connect to wifi
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=206879
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dont understand request
Are you connect via Wi-Fi from your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Can you see the wireless icon on the lower right corner where the clock is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Can you see the clock on the lower right corner or date?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
both
There will be a wireless signal strength indicator icon, if it is not showing up there then there is a small arrow upwards click on it and you will see it, check and tell me if you see the wireless icon?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
wireless icon top left
Click on it and tell me if it shows Connected next to your BT wifi name?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not that i can see
Are you performing these instructions on your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i am
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=260866
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
done that i am total novice with computers sorry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have i lost you
You are downloading the program, but you are opening it. After it's downloaded, you need to click on it's name support-logmeinrescue and run it. https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=384869
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do i open it
Just click on the file that's downloaded, you should see it at the bottom
OR HOLD CTRL KEY ON KEYBOARD AND PRESS J - YOU WILL SEE LIST OF DOWNLOADS, ON THE TOP IT WILL HAVE THE FILE NAME.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
got download list what do ido
Click the program name, on the top support-logmeinrescue and run/click yes/allow/ok if asked. It will ask for a code, type the code 356777
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
clicked on but none of the words you say are there
click the link below:http://tinyurl.com/pfmhzd8
once done , let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
done
Now hold the CTRL key and Press J. You will see a file called TeamViewerQS-iod.exe on the top. Let me know when you see it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
file is in bottom left of screen
Click on it and run it, you will see a 9 digit number and a password. Type that to me here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
clicked on it then it then it vanished pressed ctrl j only says remove from list or folder
A blue icon should be appearing at the bottom, do you see it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is that a blue and white cross
Click on it and tell me what it says?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this session has expired
Okay, is there another blue icon with a arrow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no icon with arrow
Hold CTRL key and Press J and click the called TeamViewerQS-iod.exe and then click yes/allow/ok/run, you will see another blue icon with an arrow in the middle, click on it and you will get an ID and a Password, type that to me here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-#### 3350
You have to keep the program running, not close it. It seems like after you took the ID and Password, you closed it please run it again, and send ID and Password ***** don't close it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-#### 2629
issue resolved. thanks