Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

How do I uninstall mcafee livesafe

how do I uninstall mcafee livesafe
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no message, window 10
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, sorry
I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website: support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. This issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.- So when you go to Start -> Settings -> Apps..., then remove McAfee.. there, it does not do anything or show anything right?- How about when you try to remove McAfee from Control Panel -> Programs / Programs and Features?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
mcafee does not show anywhere
When do you see McAfee showing up on the computer?Normally, if you turn off the computer, then turn it back on, do you see McAfee?Or do you see McAfee when open a particular program?Please reply at the box below.Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no. to all
If you do not see McAfee anywhere at all on your computer, then it is already uninstalled right? Or is there any issue with your computer? Please let m know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it must be my computer then, because I have not been able to uninstall
You can download and run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR) tool at the website below to completely uninstall any McAfee program on your computer:; Note: the download file name is ***** ***** reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all I get is an unexplained error has occured
Sorry, when you open Internet, do you see McAfee?What's your internet browser program, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no. Microsoft edge
Since McAfee is not showing up anywhere on your computer, then it's removed. Is there any issue using your computer? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
McAfee is not on your computer, and your computer is working fine. Do you need help with anything today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no Thank You
You're welcome. If you have any computer question / issue in the future, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience.