Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Can I get my computer cleaned by you please

hoe can I get my computer cleaned by you please
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me what you mean with cleaned please? Do you mean checked for viruses? Or optimized so it runs as fast as possible? Or both?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
viruses and optimized please
ok, I have made the offer to do this, please accept it and I can do this for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want my computer one hundred present good when done
yes, thats what I am offering, Viruses removed and it will then be optimized
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have done what asked got no were
you need to give me the ID and Password ***** as per the instructions I gave.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what password ***** id
From the instructions I gave.Have you done the instructions I gave? I will again repeat what I am waiting on you to doThank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is what I get please close team viewer before installing
thats because you have already done my instructions and installed it, so your doing my instructions twice now. Go to the program and tell me here the ID and Password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.*** kirtonmum1
thats your email address...Just open the program Teamviewer you have installed, and provide me the ID and Password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
257122 190 4772
ok, now you closed the program, you need to leave it openOpen it again, give me the new password ***** leave it open please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I open it again
from your list of programs, like opening any program
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just learing mate don't no what you mean
you need to run the program teamviewer you have installed it, so start the program by clicking start, all programs, Teamviewer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
close team viewer before installing
Then it is open now so give me the ID and Password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-#### id 4772
restart your computer please as now die to all the multiple installs you tried to do you corrupted it.Restart the computer, open Teamviewer and give me the id and password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lost mate don't no what you mean
restart the computerRun the program Teamviewergive me the new ID and Password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
am going to www.teamviewer and getting what I told you before
No, as you have it already installed, this is why I am saying run teamviewer. you have already installed itRemember, to run it it is start, all programs, Teamviewer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I do this don't have a clue
Do which step?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
last but one you sent me
I dont understand your reply.Can I ask please, as the biggest thing your not doing is taking the time to read my messages as its all explained in steps and the replies I get from you are hard to understand such as "last but one you sent me"Just take the time and carefully follow the instructions I am giving you. This is nothing about technical knowledge, as customers do these steps daily and they have none, it is due to taking the time to slowly and carefully read the instructions I have been repeating over to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
leave it just put money back in bank told you I am only learing
It is nothing to do with learning, I am giving the steps in a step by step manner, but this is being ignored. This is why it is not working
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have give you pass word and id so that is it just put money back in bank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have you done now
done what sorry?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I gave you pass word and id
we went over this before... as I saidrestart your computer please as now due to all the multiple installs you tried to do you corrupted it.Restart the computer, open Teamviewer and give me the id and password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
closed it opened again and says partners id I don't no that
You don't need to, never part of my instructions, you give me the ID and Password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tried othe way not working###-##-#### ***** jm589w
connected
ok, we have done a security scan, fixed system corruption, removed temporary files and cleaned the browser. I have set one more scan to run, which will run once you restart the computer. This will fix any corruption on the hard drive. Depending on how much corruption you have, it may take a few hours to complete. LET IT FINISH. No matter how any hours it takes it will finish. Once done, your computer is running as fast as possible baring a reinstall of windows. Please do the restart now and let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not running well at all and when I leave cpmputer for 2 hours will not start have to turn off then on again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you going to get back to me I want my computer fixed I have paid
Hi there and welcomeI was not online when you replied sorry as it was many hours later.Are you saying when the computer is not used for 2 hours, it becomes unresponsive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
does the mouse still move?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes now it is
I mean when it becomes unresponsive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no computer just turns it self off
Ok, then its a hardware issue as we completely cleaned all corruption.You said it becomes unresponsive, but not it just turns off, I am not sure which you mean but you will need to take it into the store and have a diagnostics run and the faulting component replaced. If it is freezing as you initially said, it is the memory or the chipset. If it just turns off as you said now, then it would point to the power supply as the issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what do you mean by reinstall windows please
I never said reinstall windows... I will repeat what I said Ok, then its a hardware issue as we completely cleaned all corruption.You said it becomes unresponsive, but not it just turns off, I am not sure which you mean but you will need to take it into the store and have a diagnostics run and the faulting component replaced. If it is freezing as you initially said, it is the memory or the chipset. If it just turns off as you said now, then it would point to the power supply as the issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
read all your last message on the 15 3 20
That was back when you just wanted your computer cleaned. You never indicated the computer freezing and turning off by yourself. For these problems it has nothing to do with software, but a hardware issue.