Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

I wish to remove completely win 7 from my lenovo w701, but

i wish to remove completely win 7 from my lenovo w701, but unable to so far. can you help please?
Hi there and welcomeWhat are you trying to put on the Lenovo in place of windows 7?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish for the Lenovo to start its own boot up which is in D:
ok, so you mean you wish to restore it back to factory new correct? So like when you first received it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please. Sorry Lenovo programs in Drive E:
ThanksPlease note this deletes all your files and programs so you need to first backup any files you have before doing this.Once done, shut down the Lenovo.Then start it and keep tapping F11 until you get to the recovery managerFrom this choose to do a Factory Restore. Follow the onscreen steps to complete this and when done, the computer is returned to as new condition like when you first received it.Let me know please how you go.
can you please return here? I can call you if you want?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
01255 504830
calling now