Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Cannot start up dvd rom get error code 39 try to get new driver

Cannot start up dvd rom get error code 39 try to get new driver says the driver is ok
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10
Thank you. When did this issue first occur?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can do a remote support problem happened in the last week
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,