Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

My hotmail account is the problem i use my email account to

My hotmail account is the problem i use my email account to sign in which is***@******.*** and my password ***** ***** but I cant get in I think my daughter is getting in with her email address which is***@******.*** and has done something so that I cannot get into it it please help me
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the exact message you get when it fails to allow you in please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the password ***** ***** be sure you're using the password ***** your microsoft account
Do you now have access to the ***@******.*** account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no that is my daughters
ok, but its critical someone has access to it now. Can you contact her at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
very difficult she is at work and i think she has been using it to see what i have been up to (personel) sorry
ok, but you need to contact her and have her get ready to check her computer for an email that will come for us to proceed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have already given you my sisters email address can you not solve this with hers its***@******.***
No, as I indicated it is***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have just asked mydaughter if she has done anything to the account and she has told me that she has changed my password ***** will not tell me to what
ok... well you will have to get her to co-operate, else you lose access to your account
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and what do i do she is refusing
You would have to make a new account. This is why you need to be careful when giving the password ***** or allowing access.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so how do i do that
you can create a new account via my link below is free, and you will then have a new email address that you can use going forward.I strongly advise, no matter who it is, never give your password ***** to anyone, to avoid losing access to the account.