Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot connect my Fuji ASK 30 printer to my new computer.

I cannot connect my Fuji ASK 30 printer to my new computer. The computer sees the printer as a device but when I try to add a printer it cannot see it
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me if your on a windows or Mac computer and which version?Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 10
thanksDo you have the disk with you that came with the printer?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have a disk but I have downloaded the drivers from Fuji, I will accept the remote offer because I've tried all the support forums and cannot work out what to do next
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
643 662 401 and 4m89xh
thank you, ***** ***** 5 minutes and I will connect
connecting now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard the computer did not ask for an option!?
You need to hold SHIFT down when you restart to get to the menu.So to repeatHold the shift key while clicking on RestartSelect Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart After Restart select option 7.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok this time it worked and the comp is starting
thanks, ***** ***** when it has please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm back up and running but cannot remember what to do sorry!
Run the Teamviewer program and give me the id and password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
643 662 401
8c2q1f
thanks